Just in time for Art on the Square, the much anticipated Market at Liberty Place will be opening in March 2013. Open morning, noon, and night, this 10,000 square foot casually sophisticated marketplace is the ideal spot for visitors to meet, pick up or enjoy culinary delights, and appreciate some of the creativity Kennett Square has to offer.
In addition to the cuisine, visitors of the Market will be able to enjoy the Kennett Square Arts Alliance. Featuring artwork by local artists, items available for purchase will include: sculpture, paintings, drawings, metals, and other fine art and crafts. The Alliance will also engage the local community by hosting interactive demonstrations and workshops. Check back soon for details.
Make sure to also visit these fine Market vendors:
- George & Son’s Seafood — offering only the highest quality fresh seafood
- State Street Pizza & Grill — featuring classic Italian favorites including renowned pizza to mouth-watering pasta dishes
- Nourish Coffee Shop & Juice Bar — healthy, local, and organic coffee, juices, acai bowls, wheatgrass, and more
- Rick’s Steaks — authentic Philadelphia cheesesteaks from the grandson of the founder of The Cheesesteak
- Yo’R So Sweet — a traditional French Creperia; breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert crepes featured